Peanut Butter Oatmeal Breakfast Bars
Get ready to shake up your breakfast with this delicious and nutritious granola bar.
20m 8 Servings Multiple Flavors
- 1/4 cup Dried Cherries
- 1/2 cup Sliced Almonds
- 1 1/2 cup Oats
- 3 Tbsp Honey
- 1/4 cup PB Crave Cookie Nookie Peanut Butter
- 1 Egg + 1 Egg White
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 3 scoops Chocolate Protein Powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line an 8x8 square pan with parchment paper and spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, mix together the vanilla, peanut butter, honey and eggs.
- In a small bowl, mix together the dried cherries, almonds and oats. Combine the dry ingredients with the wet ingredients and mix until just combined.
- Press mixture into the bottom of the pan and bake for 15 minutes. Cool and cut into bars.