Peanut Butter Oatmeal Breakfast Bars
Get ready to shake up your breakfast with this delicious and nutritious granola bar.
20m 8 Servings Multiple Flavors
- 1/4 cup Dried Cherries
- 1/2 cup Sliced Almonds
- 1 1/2 cup Oats
- 3 Tbsp Honey
- 1/4 cup PB Crave Cookie Nookie Peanut Butter
- 1 Egg + 1 Egg White
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 3 scoops Chocolate Protein Powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line an 8x8 square pan with parchment paper and spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, mix together the vanilla, peanut butter, honey and eggs.
- In a small bowl, mix together the dried cherries, almonds and oats. Combine the dry ingredients with the wet ingredients and mix until just combined.
- Press mixture into the bottom of the pan and bake for 15 minutes. Cool and cut into bars.
Get Our Freshest Recipes Sent Directly to your Inbox
OTHER RECIPES TO TRYVIEW ALL
Raspberry White & Dark Chocolate Crispy Clouds
30m Servings Vary Raspberry White Fudge & Dark Chocolate