Peanut Butter Popcorn Balls
Bring back fond memories with this new take on popcorn balls. Hint: Customize with your favorite PB Crave Peanut Butter flavor!
15m 10 Popcorn Balls Sweet & Dark Chocolate
- 5 cups of Popcorn
- 1/3 cup of Honey
- 1/4 cup PB Crave Choco Choco Peanut Butter
- 1/2 cup Rice Krispie Cereal
- 1/4 cup Dried Fruit
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Add the popcorn to a large mixing bowl.
- In a medium saucepan, combine the honey and peanut butter. Stir until it comes to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer for 1 minute.
- Pour the honey mixture over the popcorn and stir. Add the cereal and dried fruit and combine.
- Grease your hands and press mixture into a ball with your hands. Place on lined baking sheet to cool completely.
- Store in an air-tight container for 1 week.