Peanut Butter Pretzel Bark
A quick and easy microwave peanut butter candy that you and your kids can make together!
20m 1 Pound Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
- 2 cups Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 2 cups White Chocolate Chips, divided
- 1/4 cup PB Crave Cookie Nookie Peanut Butter
- 2 cups coarsely broken Pretzel twists
- Spray an 8x8 square pan with cooking spray, line with parchment paper.
- Preheat your oven to the lowest temperature.
- Melt your chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl, until smooth, place in oven to keep warm.
- Melt 1 cup of white chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl, stir until smooth, place in oven to keep warm.
- Melt the peanut butter with the remaining cup of white chocolate, and stir until smooth.
- Spread your melted chocolate in your pan. Sprinkle with 1 1/2 cup of pretzels.
- Drizzle the top with white chocolate.
- Drizzle the peanut butter white chocolate mixture over and swirl with a knife. Sprinkle the remaining pretzels on top and press down gently.
- Chill until hardened.
- Break into pieces to serve.
Get Our Freshest Recipes Sent Directly to your Inbox
OTHER RECIPES TO TRYVIEW ALL
3-Ingredient Peanut Butter Fruit Dip
15m Servings Vary Raspberry White Fudge & Dark Chocolate