Peanut Butter Pretzel Bites
No-bake and ready in minutes, make these addicting peanut butter chocolate pretzels your new go-to treat for any occasion!
20m 6 servings Sweet & Dark Chocolate
- 48 square Pretzels
- 1/2 cup PB Crave Choco Choco Peanut Butter
- 3/4 cup Semi-Sweet Chocolate
- 1 Tbsp Coconut Oil
- In a small microwaveable bowl, combine chocolate and coconut oil and microwave in 30 second intervals until melted. Keep warm to avoid chunking.
- Put 1/2 tsp of peanut butter onto one pretzel, smoosh the other pretzel on top to create a sandwich. Once all of the pretzels become sandwiches, freeze for 10 minutes.
- Then, dip one side into the melted chocolate. Place on a pan lined with parchment paper and return to the freezer until hardened.