Peanut Butter Pumpkin Bread
Peanut butter and pumpkin, a study in deliciousness! This moist and tender bread is a healthier treat to indulge in this fall - that doesn't skimp on fall taste.
1h 1 Loaf, 12 Servings Sweet & Dark Chocolate
- 1/4 cup Greek Yogurt
- 3/4 cup Pumpkin Puree
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 cup PB Crave Choco Choco Peanut Butter
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- 1/2 cup Brown Sugar
- 1 1/2 Tbsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 2 cups Flour
- 1 cup Chocolate Chips
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a loaf pan with cooking spray.
- Whisk greek yogurt, pumpkin puree, eggs, and peanut butter in a large bowl.
- Stir in both sugars, pumpkin pie spice and baking soda. Then, stir in the flour.
- Stir in 3/4 cup of chocolate chips.
- Transfer to prepared pan and sprinkle with remaining chocolate chips.
- Bake for 40-50 minutes or until done.