Peanut Butter Pumpkin Spice Truffles
Ready to make Pumpkin Spice season even better? Add some peanut butter! These truffles are homemade pumpkin & peanut butter kissed chocolate.
45m 12 Truffles Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
- 1/2 cup PB Crave Cookie Nookie Peanut Butter
- 1 Tbsp Maple Syrup
- 2 Tbsp Coconut Flour
- 1 tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 10 oz Chocolate Almond Bark
- To make the truffle, combine the peanut butter and pumpkin pie spice. Add in the maple syrup and stir to combine. Add in the coconut flour until well-combined.
- Roll into 1 Tbsp sized balls, place on a plate and freeze for 20 minutes.
- Melt your chocolate almond bark in the microwave according to the packaging.
- Remove your pumpkin truffles and dip into the chocolate. Place back on the plate and return to the freezer until chocolate has hardened.