Peanut Butter Quinoa Cake
Light, fluffy, loaded with peanut butter taste and as a bonus mini-chocolate ships! It's the perfect afternoon snack for a pick-me-up and peanut butter!
30m 16 Slices Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
- 4 tbsp Butter, softened
- 3/4 cup PB Crave Cookie Nookie Peanut Butter
- 2 Eggs
- 1/3 cup Truvia Baking Blend
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 3/4 cup Quinoa Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 cup Mini Chocolate Chips
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line an 9x9 square baking pan with parchment paper and spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, combine the quinoa flour and baking powder.
- In a medium bowl, beat together the butter and peanut butter until combined. Beat in the eggs, sugar blend and vanilla. Whisk in the flour mixture.
- Stir in the chocolate chips and pour into the prepared pan.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.