Peanut Butter S'mores Scones
Have you ever had s’mores with a peanut butter cup? That is just what these peanut butter s’mores scones taste like (especially if you eat them while warm :)
40m 8 Scones Sweet & Dark Chocolate
- 2 cups Flour
- 1/2 cup Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 cup Butter
- 1/4 cup Plain Yogurt
- 1/4 cup PB Crave Choco Choco Peanut Butter
- 1 Egg
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1/4 cup Milk
- 1/3 cup Chocolate Chips
- 2/3 cup Mini Marshmallows
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, graham cracker crumbs, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Cut in butter until thoroughly combined and the dough resembles coarse crumbs.
- In a small bowl, stir together the yogurt, peanut butter, egg, vanilla and milk. Add the wet ingredients to the dry and stir until a dough forms.
- Stir in the chocolate chips and mini marshmallows.
- Turn out onto a floured surface and knead 6 times until the dough comes together. Shape into an 8inch circle and cut into 8 equal pieces.
- Place on the baking sheet and bake for 18-20 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from the oven and cool.