Peanut Butter Stuffed Dates
Amazingly delicious dessert that is sweet and caramel-y without processed sugars!
10m 16 Dates Sweet & Dark Chocolate
- 16 Medjool Dates
- 6 Tbsp PB Crave Choco Choco Peanut Butter
- 4 ounces of Dark Chocolate, melted
- 1/3 cup Pistachios, chopped
- 1/3 cup Almonds, chopped
- Cut the dates lengthwise and remove the pit.
- Fill each date with 1 tsp of peanut butter. Freeze until the peanut butter is solid.
- Melt the chocolate in a microwave safe bowl. Spread the nuts out on a plate.
- Dip each date halfway into the chocolate and then roll in the nuts.
- Place on a parchment lined pan and refrigerate until firm, about 15 minutes.
Get Our Freshest Recipes Sent Directly to your Inbox
OTHER RECIPES TO TRYVIEW ALL
Raspberry White & Dark Chocolate Crispy Clouds
30m Servings Vary Raspberry White Fudge & Dark Chocolate