Peanut Butter Stuffed French Toast
Looking for a mind-blowingly good breakfast? That's fast and easy? Treat yourself to this decadent twist on french toast.
20m 4 Servings Sweet & Dark Chocolate
- 8 slices of Texas Toast
- 1/2 cup PB Crave Choco Choco Peanut Butter
- 2 medium Bananas, sliced
- 5 Eggs
- 2 cups Milk
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- 2 Tbsp unsalted Butter
- Preheat skillet or griddle on medium-high heat.
- Spread 2 Tbsp of peanut butter on 4 slices of bread. Top evenly with banana slices and cover with remaining 4 slices of bread.
- In a bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, vanilla and cinnamon. Soak the sandwiches in the mixture for 10 seconds on each side.
- Add butter to skillet and cook each sandwich for 2-4 minutes on each side.
- Serve warm.
Get Our Freshest Recipes Sent Directly to your Inbox
OTHER RECIPES TO TRYVIEW ALL
Raspberry White & Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Sandwich
10m 1 sandwich Raspberry White Fudge & Dark Chocolate