Peanut Butter Stuffed Raspberries
An inspired twist on PB&J for a healthier snack. Just add your favorite PB Crave flavor!
10m 8 Servings Multiple Flavors
- 1 pint of Raspberries, washed and drained well
- 2 Tbsp of PB Crave Razzle Dazzle Peanut Butter
- 1 Tbsp Honey
- Wash and drain the raspberries. Pat the raspberries until they are thoroughly dry.
- Mix together the peanut butter and honey.
- Fill a Ziploc bag with the peanut butter mixture and pipe the mixture into each raspberry. If desired place mini chips on top of each.
- Freeze for 20 minutes until ready to serve.
Get Our Freshest Recipes Sent Directly to your Inbox
OTHER RECIPES TO TRYVIEW ALL
Peanut Butter and Jelly Doughnuts
2h 20m 12 Doughnuts Raspberry White Fudge & Dark Chocolate