Peanut Butter Waffles
1h Servings Vary Sweet & Dark Chocolate
Quick & Easy
- 1 ¼ cup flour
- 4 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 TB Choco Choco PB Crave Peanut Butter
- 1⅔ cup milk
- 2 egg whites
Instantly addicted! Incredibly pleased! Awesome alternative to traditional plain peanut butter. Great consistency, great taste! Goes great on toast, with oatmeal, or just on a spoon! LOVE IT!
missrachmc (Memphis, TN)
LOVE IT! PB CRAVE, is awesome the best I have ever had. All the flavors are great. Razzle Dazzle is my favorite, you have to try it. It's the BOOM!!!
IDA (Newark, Ca.)
- Preheat your waffle iron to high-heat setting
- In a large bowl, combine all the dry ingredients together
- In a medium bowl, add the wet ingredients and mix well
- In a small bowl, beat egg whites thoroughly until they become foamy
- Combine the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix everything together
- Fold egg whites into your batter
- Spray both surfaces of your waffle iron with cooking spray
- Use a ladle to pour on the waffle iron.
- Cook waffles until crispy and golden brown
- Top with peanut butter and fresh bananas