Peanut Sesame Topped Asparagus
Dress up your asparagus with some peanut butter!
30m 4 Servings Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
- 2 Tbsp Sesame Oil
- 2 tsp Rice Vinegar
- 1 Tbsp Soy Sauce
- 2 tsp Ginger, grated
- 2 cloves Garlic, minced
- 1 1/4 pound Asparagus, trimmed and cooked
- 2 Tbsp PB Crave Cookie Nookie Peanut Butter
- 1 Tbsp Cilantro, minced
- 2 Tbsp Water
- 1 Green Onion, chopped
- 1 tsp Sesame Seeds, toasted
- Whisk together sesame oil, rice vinegar, soy sauce, ginger, and garlic in a bowl. Arrange asparagus on a plate and brush with 2 Tbsp of the dressing.
- In bowl of food processor, add peanut butter, cilantro, water and the remaining dressing. Blend until smooth.
- Pour over the asparagus spears. Garnish with green onions and sesame seeds.