Slow Cooker Thai Coconut Chicken Wild Rice
Convenience has never been so delicious with this thai peanut butter soup!
Prep: 30m Cook: 4h 6 Servings Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
- 1 pound Chicken breast
- 1 Tbsp Coconut Oil
- 1 cup uncooked Wild Rice, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup Butternut Squash, peeled and cubed
- 1 small Sweet Potato, peeled and cubed
- 1 Granny Smith Apple, peeled and cubed
- 1 small Zucchini, sliced and quartered
- 1 Onion, diced
- 1/4 cup Red Curry Paste
- 1 Tbsp Ginger
- 4 Garlic Cloves, minced
- 2 Tbsp Brown Sugar
- 3 Tbsp Fish Sauce
- 2 Tbsp Soy Sauce
- 1 Tbsp Basil
- 1 tsp Cumin
- 2 14oz cans Coconut Milk
- 5 cups Chicken Broth PHASE 2:
- 1 Tbsp Cornstarch
- 1/4 cup Water
- 1/3 cup PB Crave Cookie Nookie Peanut Butter
- 2 Tbsp Lime Juice
- 2 tsp Sriracha
- Rub chicken with coconut oil and place into your crockpot followed by all of the ingredients up until PHASE 2. Cover and cook on high for 3-4 hours until the chicken is tender enough to shred.
- Remove the chicken and chop.
- Whisk together the cornstarch and water and add to the crockpot. Stir in the peanut butter and lime juice. Add the chicken back in and cook on high 15-20 minutes or until thickened.
- Taste and add additional seasonings as needed.
- Garnish with coconut flakes, peanuts or a lime wedge.