Sweet Potato and Peanut Butter Stew
An easy to make, hearty stew that's great for peanut butter lovers.
1h 3 servings Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
- 2 medium Sweet Potatoes, peeled and cut into cubes
- 1/4 cup Red Lentils, rinsed well
- 2 ripe Tomatoes, diced
- 1 cup Kale, finely chopped
- 1 1/2 cup Low- Sodium Vegetable Broth
- 1 Tbsp PB Crave Cookie Nookie Peanut Butter
- 1/4 cup Green Onion, chopped
- 2 tsp Coconut Oil
- 1 Onion, diced
- 2 Garlic Cloves, crushed
- 1 tsp Ginger
- 1 tsp Cumin
- 1/2 tsp Tumeric
- Heat the coconut oil in a medium pot. Add the onion and fry until translucent. Add the garlic and ginger and sauté for 1 minute.
- Add the sweet potatoes, lentils and spices and stir to combine. Add the vegetable broth and tomatoes. Bring to a boil and then let simmer on low heat for 30 minutes.
- Add the peanut butter and stir until combined.
- Transfer stew to the bowl of a blender or food processor and process a few times.
- Add the kale leaves and cook for 5 more minutes.
- Season as desired.