Sweet Potato Salad with Peanut Butter Vinaigrette
Really shake up dinner with this delicious grilled sweet potato salad; and the peanut butter dressing adds even more YUM!
35m 4 Servings Chocolate Banana
- 2 Sweet Potatoes, peeled and sliced
- 2 Tbsp Coconut Oil, melted and divided
- 4 cups Cauliflower, cut into bite sized pieces
- 1/2 cup Cilantro, chopped
- 1/4 cup Slivered Almonds, toasted
- 1/4 cup Golden Raisins For the Dressing:
- 1/4 cup Coconut Oil, melted
- 1/4 cup PB Crave Coco Bananas Peanut Butter
- 1 Tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 tsp Honey
- 1 tsp Curry Powder
- 2 tsp Sriracha
- Preheat your grill to high heat and toss the sliced sweet potatoes with 1 tbsp of coconut oil.
- Place the potatoes on the grill and cook until they are fork tender. Remove from grill and keep warm.
- Place the cauliflower into a food processor and break it down until it looks like rice.
- Heat the remaining 1 tbsp of coconut oil in a large pan over medium heat. Place the cauliflower rice in, cover and cook for 5-10 minutes or until fork tender. Then, remove the cover and cook an additional 5 minutes until golden brown.
- Whisk all of the dressing ingredients together in a medium bowl.
- Add half of the rice into a bowl with the potatoes. Pour the dressing and mix well. Add the remaining cauliflower rice, cilantro, almonds and golden raisins. Mix well.