Thai Chicken Satay with Peanut Butter Sauce
Flavorful chicken skewers served with a deliciously spicy peanut butter sauce for dipping.
50m 10 Sticks Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
- 1 pound Chicken Breast, boneless and skinless, sliced 1-inch wide by 4-inches long
- 1/2 Cucumber, sliced, optional For the Sauce:
- 1/2 tsp Red Curry Paste
- 1 tbsp Fish Sauce
- 2 tbsp Lime Juice
- 2 tbsp PB Crave Cookie Nookie Peanut Butter
- 1 tbsp Sugar
- 1 tsp Paprika
- 1/4 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 cup Coconut Milk
- 1/4 cup Peanuts, crushed
- Place the chicken breast slices onto a wooden skewer that has been soaked for 30 minutes.
- To prepare the sauce, combine all of the ingredients into a sauce pan. Mix well and lower heat to medium. Stir constantly while cooking. Turn off the heat and allow to sit 10-15 minutes until slightly thickened.
- Grill the chicken on the skewers for 4 minutes on each side.
- Serve with the sauce and cucumbers, optional.
Get Our Freshest Recipes Sent Directly to your Inbox
OTHER RECIPES TO TRYVIEW ALL
Peanut Butter and Jelly Chia Pudding
1h 30m 3 Servings Raspberry White Fudge & Dark Chocolate
Peanut Butter and Jelly Doughnuts
2h 20m 12 Doughnuts Raspberry White Fudge & Dark Chocolate