Thai Peanut Butter Caulifower Casserole
A healthy, low carb, gluten-free meal that combines the taste of thai peanut butter sauce, chicken, and lots of fresh veggies!
1h 10m 8 Servings Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
- 1 1/2 pound Cauliflower, roughly chopped
- 8 ounces Chicken Breast
- 1/2 cup Coconut Milk
- 1 cup PB2 Powder
- 1/4 cup plus 2 Tbsp PB Crave Cookie Nookie Peanut Butter
- 2 Tbsp Fish Sauce
- 1 Tbsp Sriracha
- 1 Tbsp Coconut Sugar
- 1 Lime, juiced
- 1 tsp Garlic, minced
- 1 tsp Ginger
- 1 cup Snow Peas, halved
- 1 cup Red Bell Pepper, chopped
- 1 cup Red Cabbage, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup Carrot, chopped
- 1/2 cup Cilantro
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees F and spray a casserole dish with cooking spray.
- In a microwaveable bowl, add the cauliflower and add some water to the bottle. Cook for 15 minutes in the microwave.
- Cook the chicken and cut into small chunks.
- Drain the cauliflower and place into a food processor. Add the coconut milk and process until smooth.
- Add in the remaining ingredients up until the snow peas and blend until smooth.
- Add the chicken to the cauliflower and add the vegetables and cilantro. Stir to combine.
- Spread into pan and bake covered for 30 minutes. Then, uncover and cook another 10 minutes.
Get Our Freshest Recipes Sent Directly to your Inbox
OTHER RECIPES TO TRYVIEW ALL
PB Crave Raspberry White & Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge
1h Servings Vary Raspberry White Fudge & Dark Chocolate