The Elvis Sandwich
This sandwich may sound unappealing, but it's actually very tasty, especially on cold winter days! Legend has it that this was a favorite of The King.
10m 1 Serving Chocolate Banana
Quick & Easy
- 2 slices of Whole Wheat Bread
- 3 Tbsp PB Crave Coco Bananas Peanut Butter
- 2 slices of Bacon
- 1 Banana, sliced
- 1 Tbsp Butter
- Fry the bacon in a skillet until desired crispiness. Remove from the pan and drain on paper towel.
- Lightly toast the bread slices, to desired crispiness. Spread one slice with peanut butter and top with the banana slices.
- Add the bacon and sandwich the two slices of bread together.
- Melt the butter in a skillet and add the sandwich. Fry until golden on both sides. Eat immediately.