Vegetable Stir Fry with Peanut Sauce
A great way to enjoy peanut butter and vegetables!
20m 4.5 Cups Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
- Peanut Sauce:
- 2 Tbsp PB Crave Cookie Nookie Peanut Butter
- 2 Tbsp Rice Vinegar
- 1 Tbsp Soy Sauce, Low Sodium
- 2 tsp Sugar
- 1/2 tsp Red Pepper Flakes
- 1-2 Tbsp Water, to thin out, if needed Vegetables:
- 1 tsp Sesame Oil
- 1 clove Garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup Onion, sliced thin
- 1 Sweet Bell Pepper, sliced thin
- 3 Radishes, diced
- 1/2 cup Zucchini, diced
- 1/2 cup Broccoli, diced
- 2 cups Cabbage, shredded
- 2 cups, Brown Rice, cooked
- In the bowl of a food processor, combine all the ingredients for the peanut sauce, blend until smooth.
- In a large skillet, add the sesame oil, garlic, and onions. Cook for 1 minute.
- Add bell pepper and radishes and cook for 5 more minutes.
- Add broccoli and cabbage, cook 2 more minutes.
- Divide the rice, vegetables and peanut sauce between 3 plates.